2009년 5월 10일 일요일

essay(1201)

Conservation vs Social Welfare, Which one has the priority to be supported by the Korean Government?Governmental limited budeget should be spent on Unesco World Heritage conservation rather than provide the food, shelter, and jobs for the homeless. (Conservation vs Social Welfare)----(Class 101, 102, 103, 104)
I think Social welfare will be effective tan conservation Since many people can earn or acheive their social position again by welfare. It means that the people rescued will have much money than before and can have appreciation to his/or her nation. So, they will have much affection about our nation's treasure Therefore, Conservation will be done naturally by them if they were grateful to their nation and have interest in it. However, it also requires people's passion to live better life. I think it doesn't matter because I strongly believe that they surely want to live nicely and have much ardor.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hola
    Uh... I don know u
    nd u don know me... haha
    plz visit me..
    my blog's almost empty though...;;

    답글삭제